Monday, December 9, 2013

Pre Christmas

I wanted to document a few Pre Christmas activities!

Between neighbor and Andy's work gift and the Bartholomew family Christmas party, there was a lot of baking that needed to be done and I put my little one to work. "We" made 3 dozen peanut blossoms and toffee squares, two dozen sugar cookies and a Boston cream pie. Here he is putting the kisses on the peanut blossoms. Too cute! I remember making these treats with my Mom as a kid.



We decided to give Brian our Christmas gift early since we could not fit it in our suitcases. It was his very own vacuum or "broom broom" as he calls it. Gaga and Papa Skyped as he opened it. He loves it and has been vacuuming all day!  

We went to a nativity display and afterwards they had a coloring table. I loved his concentration in this one!



Lots of walks to the park!

"Helping" Dad with his homework! Actually, this is a nightly occurrence. This is how you be a collage student and Dad at the same time.

All the fun sure wore him out.... I snapped this one of him as he fell asleep in his crib standing up! I put him in and went to go get a book to read to him and when I returned he was dozing off!




No comments:

Post a Comment