He pulled off every book he could off the rack with his fat little hands. We brought them all over to the reading area and he had a ball looking through them and turning the pages and trying to eat them!
He loved climbing all over the giant size books.
I love his face in this one. It is serious business to him to turn the page.
They also have some fun education games that I let Brian try. He just loves moving the mouse and banging on the keyboard- he didn't quite get the concept that you are supposed to be quiet.
Just a cute picture of Brian. His other favorite past time besides books it taking all of the groceries out of the bag and playing with them before I put them away. It sure makes a mess of the room but it is cute to see him get on all fours and plow through the pile of food with his head :)





No comments:
Post a Comment