Saturday, December 15, 2012

7 Months!

Brian is 7 months old! I can't believe he is that old! He now weighs about 17 lbs and has so many fat rolls on his legs! He loves to eat his baby food that I make him but what he really wants to do is eat that food that is on mom and dad's plate! He grabs at everything and is CRAWLING too! He can sit up by himself and pulls himself up on everything. He babbles and talks all the time and loves to WAVE ! This kid can sure melt your heart as he greets me every morning with a huge smile. Happy 7 months Brian!





w

2 comments:

  1. You should offer him food off of your plate. Just cut it up in small pea size bits & let him at it. As long as it's soft he can gum it up. I mostly did that with Brielle & she is a super eater. They love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, I should take your advise!Do you feel that is the reason why she is not a picky eater?

    ReplyDelete