Tuesday, October 16, 2012

5 months

I can't believe Brian is 5 months today. Everyone keeps telling me to enjoy each moment because it goes by so very fast and it it so true. It seems like just yesterday that he was a helpless newborn and today he a supporter sitter with big personality. I am just loving this stage with Brian. It seems like everyday he learns something new or develops some new habit that I just love. He now weighs a whooping 15 lbs 10 ounces. He sure is a growing boy!


Brian is getting so good at sitting up by himself. He has pretty good balance and will hold himself up for a few seconds.
















 He has moved onto Baby Food. Big, fun and messy milestone in his life. He gets a bowl of rice cereal in the morning and baby food from Dad each night. So far he has had pears and bananas and LOVES it. Below is one of my favorite pictures of him... I just love his facial expression.


Just some cute ones of his little face! 




No comments:

Post a Comment