Emily and I. We can't to ANYTHING apart. We have been Best Friends since the age of 12, and so you see, LOTS of life's important events have been celebrated very close to one another.
![]() | ||||
We got Engaged at the same time.
![]() |
In the Fall of 2011 we found out we where both expecting and that our babies where due within a month of each other. Things really got exciting when we found out they were both boys. Bodhi was born in April and Brian in May.
The big day! So here are Brian and Bodhi meeting for the first time. I have to admit, I think the Mom's where more excited than the boys.
So here are the boys. We call affectionately call them the B's. We think they will be Best Friends as they grow older if they don't kill us for posing them for pictures like this.
The proud Momma's








Ah! Those tuxedo shirts are SO ADORABLE!!! How lucky you are to be able to share so many experiences with your best friend! I'm sorry that you live so far apart.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ms. Della. She is an awesome friend who I feel really lucky to know.
ReplyDelete