Monday, January 16, 2012

Bring on the Blue



It's about time that I sit down and update my blog on some important news in the Bartholomew household. As some of you already know.... We are having a BOY! After we got home from Christmas break Andy and I went to the doctors to have our 20 week appointment. It is an important appointment seeing as they did a thorough ultrasound to check on every part of the baby's body and make sure everything is developmentally appropriate. It was cool seeing how big the baby was and how much it was grown. It had a strong heartbeat and it was amazing to see his development so far such as his spine, kindeys and everything else.
The baby was very cooperative when it came time to find out the gender.Right away the technician was able to see that it was a boy and asked it if we wanted to know... of course! It was a boy alright... it was very prominite. We where both very excited and I wish I could have had a camera to caputure Andy face when he found out he was having a son. I was excited to and kept thinking that for the rest of my life I was going to be a mother to a beautiful boy. Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment