Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall 2011

While Andy is out doing his hometeaching for the month, I thought I would take the opportunity to update the blog. So far, October has been a busy month with full time school for Andy and work for me.... but it has been a fun one too. I celebrated my birthday last week and Andy went all out. Since my Birthday fell on UEA weekend, I was able to have the day off for my birthday :) We where able to spend the whole day in SLC and had a blast.



Andy and I got to take a tour of the Official Church Office Building and got to go all the way yo to the 26th floor. The view was spectacular.



We also got to take a walk around Temple Square, Eat at the Garden Restaurant at the Joesph Smith Memorial and take in a concert at the Tabernacle. It was such a fun and eventful day.


The best part of my Birthday was THE CAKE.. This cake was a creation Andy. Only a loving husband would take the time and effort required to make a cake like this for his wife. Thanks Andy!

1 comment:

  1. Kat, I don't mean to sound like a creepy stalker, but you are gorgeous lady! I can't believe you look so good every single picture one this blog! I'm a little envious. Happy late birthday!

    ReplyDelete