We took a few day trips to do some hiking and this picture was taken at Cedar Breaks National Monument.The view is absoluty breathtaking.
This one was taken at sundown. I loved the colors in this one.
The Happy Couple :)
We also took a trip to Zions National Park. I loved every moment of it despite that fact that is was 105 degrees. The park itself was amazing to explore. My favorite spot was Weeping Rock. It is Paved trail ends at a rock alcove with dripping springs. Hanging gardens of wildflowers decorate the walls and these pictures won't even do it justice. I truly could have spent all day at Weeping Rock.
On our walk back...
I was one happy girl on this hike!
The funnest part was hanging out by the fire at night and cooking dutch oven dinner.Some of my best memories of when I was younger was helping my dad prepare dinner while camping.
The Happy Campers :)
Well, in other news I have started work as Head Preschool Teacher at Snow college. I am very excited and so far I have loved the training. I feel like I am back in school again learning about creative curriculum and Piaget.It has been lots of fun and life has gotten a whole lot busier since I was just called as Relief Society President. Wednesday of last week I was sitting as home when my Bishop came to the door asking to meet with Andy and I the follow morning at 8:30 am. Needless to say I tossed and turn that whole night wondering what he wanted to meet with us about. I got more sleep the night before my wedding than I did the night. Well I was quite surprised when he issued me the call but equally excited. Andy was there and offered his support. I am excited to get to know the sisters and serve them.
No comments:
Post a Comment