Sunday, April 4, 2010

Conference and Easter

What a weekend! General Conference was amazing. Andy and I were lucky enough to be able to attend Saturday morning in the conference center. I told Andy that I had gotten more out of this conference than I had any other.I was so inspired by the talks and It renewed my faith made me more motivated to a better member and missionary. Sunday we relaxed at home and watched conference from the comfort of our own couch. I made whole wheat crepes for breakfast.

Temple Square






This is what Andy did most of the time between sessions.



I hosted my very first Easter Dinner. It made a ham, whole wheat rolls, peas and a potato casserole. I got the hook-up from Andy when it came to my Easter basket. That boy sure know how to shop. Andy got an Easter basket full of sweets and a new shirt. We had Andy parents over and it was fun. I am so thankful for family and that we live so close to Andy's to be able to spend they special times with them.



1 comment:

  1. You guys are too cute :) Way to go on Easter dinner also!

    ReplyDelete